We support projects that
- improve the education opportunities of children either directly or indirectly.
- subscribe to a sustainable long-term approach and are likely to continue self-sufficiently after initial funding.
- respect and integrate well with local conditions (culture, heritage, tradition, local needs).
- take on a neutral stance (for example regarding gender and religion).
- are driven by a reliable local partner with the capacities to make them succeed.
- preferably take place in developing countries where our contribution makes the biggest difference.